Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Salad Dressing...

I've had this recipe for a while now, but rarely make it which is a real shame. The first time I had it was at a friend's wedding - I'm pretty sure it was the talk of the reception. The salad was soooo good - actually to be completely honest, the whole meal was just awesome. So, here you go:

1 cup olive oil (add at the end slowly while blending)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Raspberry Vinegar
1 Tbsp poppyseed
1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp salt (I don't add the salt)
dash of pepper

Blend together all ingredients. For the salad use mixed greens, candied pecans, feta or gongonzala cheese, and 2 pears. Strawberries also work fabulously!

SERIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS RATING: 4 STARS (not 5 because my husband wasn't as crazy about it as me...he prefers the orange almond salad dressing found here - also found there is how to sugar/candy the pecans)

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks Hailey I can't wai to try this one, I love new dressing recipes!

    ReplyDelete