Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still to come....

I am so excited to be back at this! I'm re-motivated and re-committed to this blog and to making new recipes and sharing what I find. My current  list includes the following cookbooks:

Spatulatta
Deceptively Delicious
The World of Wisdom (oo I do have a couple to share from there....another night!)
Our Best Recipes (filled with TONS of recipes), and
A Taste of Success (filled with recipes from my extended family...compiled for our reunion last summer by my fabulous cousin, Tasha!!!)

I hope to try every recipe in these cookbooks. There are some I know I won't like but plan to try anyways and get the opinion of friends and family.

On the list for the rest of the week are the following recipes:

From Deceptively Delicious:
Banana Bread (Tomorrow)
Pancakes (Thursday)
Hot Cocoa (Not sure)
Fruit Punch (Tomorrow)
Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes (Tomorrow)
Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes (Tomorrow), and
Blueberry Oatmeal Bars (Tomorrow)

From Spatulatta:
Go Bananas (Friday maybe)
A Spring Basket (just the basket - in a few weeks)
Papa's Pesto (Friday)
Root Vegetable Bake (Thursday), and
Blue Ribbon Bean Salad (Thursday)

I'll also be making a Roast this week as I've been craving HorseRadish. LOL

I'll be back regulary - look forward to *seeing* you!

No comments:

Post a Comment