Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coming Up...

Well I just spent a week with the kids at my family reunion - not only was it beautiful (drayton valley) but sooo awesome to see all of my cousins. Seriously - all of them (I think there was a count of about 86 people total). My cousin, Tasha (who I hadn't seen since her wedding 12 years ago!) organized a family cookbook which I was really excited about. Now that I've seen it, I'm even more excited - there are soooo many awesome recipes I can't wait to try. Right now, my list includes 17 of these recipes. So soon to come are the following:

Oriental Chicken Salad
Cottage Cheese Waffles
Luscious Berries with hot white chocolate
Cinnamon bread
Cucumber Citrus water
Spicy Cheeseburger and Fries Soup
Maple Salad Dressing
Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
Thai noodle salad
Kung Pao Chicken
7up BBQ chicken
Thai mango chicken
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Crockpot Corn
Spanish Chicken and Rice, and
Party Punch

I am SO excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow to pick up all the ingredients I need. Thankfully most of them are already basic staples so it's nothing out of the ordinary!

*See* you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment