Monday, May 25, 2009

Toblerone FUDGE??

I don't like chocolate....it's true (and I was *almost* kicked out of Brent's family for it until I reminded everyone it meant more for them!!!). BUT this...THIS is divine!!!

Here's what you need:

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 evaporated milk
400g Toblerone (large)

Combine the first 3 ingredients and bring to a boil (medium heat). Boil for 5 minutes, stirring the entire time. Take off heat and stir in Toblerone bar a few sections at a time. Pour into a pan (I'd say an 8x8 square pan) lined with parchment (you need to do this). Chill for at least 3 hours...cut into squares - and DEVOUR!!!

It's soooo good - and again, REALLY REALLY simple. Gotta love that!

SERIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS RATING: 5 STARS

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a picture of the finished product please and thanks!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I make it I have to eat it....buuut I'll see what I can do in the near future....it's really sooo delicious. Actually I have a bbq coming up in a couple of weeks so I'll make it then and take a photo!

    ReplyDelete