Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Apple Dip

This past weekend I was part of a crafting Saturday - which I was really excited to go to, and got to have my cousin, Radelle with me! How fun is that!

One of the classes I signed up for was a popcorn seasoning and ice cream topping class - I really don't sit down and eat a ice cream or popcorn very often, but I always have to have something on it when I do - I knew this was the perfect class. What I was not quite prepared for was the awesome recipes we got for a whole scad of items. This apple dip I just made for a party I had last night and seriously - it is TO DIE FOR! I love apples anyways and find they often hit the spot when a late night craving starts. And having this dip now - despite it not being healthy in ANY way...mmm, I think I could eat it by the spoonful! I won't....but I could ;)

Apple Dip

1 pkg cream cheese (8oz)
1 tsp vanilla (I only used 1/2 tsp)
2 Tbsp milk
3/4 cup non-packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2/3 cup skor bits or 1 cup chopped pecans (DEFINITELY go with the skor bits!)

Refrigerate for 2 hours.

SERIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS RATING: 5 STARS - HANDS DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment